We are thrilled to announce that our Founder and Executive Chairman, Mr. Fong Choong Fook, has been selected to be a part of the Digital Advisory Committee (DAC) introduced by the Ministry of Transport. This is an incredible honor reflecting Mr. Fong’s expertise in the field of cyber security, as well as our company’s unwavering commitment to providing professional, impartial cyber security services.
The DAC brings together top ICT professionals of Malaysia from diverse industries to support the Ministry of Transport’s digitalization initiatives. We are proud to be a part of this significant effort, which highlights the importance of leveraging technology in transforming the transportation industry.
As a leading provider of impartial cyber security services, we understand the vital importance of securing digital assets and information. Mr. Fong’s appointment to the DAC reflects our company’s broader commitment in supporting the digitalization of industries across the country.
We would like to extend our heartfelt congratulations to Mr. Fong on this incredible achievement and look forward to working with the Digital Advisory Committee to create a safer, more digitally advanced environment for the transportation industry.
The five committee members have vast experience in the area of technology and digital transformation with diverse industry backgrounds including from the administrative, regulatory, banking, telecommunication and cybersecurity sectors.
The members are as follows:
1. Dato Mohamed Sharil Tarmizi (Chairman) served as the chairperson and CEO of the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) from 2011 to 2014. He is presently an Authority Member of Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM). Previously, he also sat on the Board of Directors of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), the global internet domain names coordination body and was involved in regulatory reform initiatives with various international organisations throughout the world.
2. Chu Hong Keong has over 30 years of experience in the banking and telecommunication industry with expertise in banking technology, e-business, digital transformation and fraud management. He served as the Senior Executive of Strategic Planning and Transformation at a large global bank and as Managing Director of a large Malaysian ICT group.
3. Dato Dr. Suhazimah binti Dzazali served 35 years in public service until 2020. She served as the Deputy Director-General (ICT) and the Government Chief Information Officer (GCIO) in the Malaysian Administrative Modernisation and Management Planning Unit (MAMPU). She was instrumental in the formulation of the Public Sector ICT Strategic Plan 2016-2020 and the Public Sector Digitalisation Strategic Plan for 2021-2025.
4. Fong Choong Fook is the Executive Chairman of LGMS Berhad, the leading publicly listed cyber security firm in Malaysia. He has worked with various law enforcement agencies across the globe on information system security and trained government and multinational clients on security procedures, penetration testing and computer crime forensic investigation.
5. Afzal Abdul Rahim is a technology entrepreneur who currently serves as the Commander-in-Chief of TIME dotCom with experience in telecommunications and data centres. His team has supported the government across several public initiatives in recent years. He also founded the non-profit Malaysians Internet Exchange (MyIX).
>>MOT lantik lima pakar ICT tanpa gaji, perkasa inisiatif digital