Chief Operating Officer / Associate Director (60)3 – 8605 0155 firstname.lastname@example.org
Gilbert Chu has close to 10 years experiences in IT Security industry and his focus is undertaking IT security trainings and consultations to match strategic business objectives.
Leading more than 20 cybersecurity consultants in LGMS, Gilbert is also a guest speaker for various public events held locally and internationally. Gilbert is qualified in his field in that he holds both academic and professional qualifications.
He provided consultation and training to various government and multinational clients across Asia, Europe and Africa on information system security, enterprise risk design, policy review and implementation assurance, penetration testing, and other technical risk assessment.
Areas of Expertise
Information and Cyber Security Risks Assessments
ISO27001 consultation, implementation, assessment and training
PCIDSS & PCIASV consultation, implementation, assessment and training
COBIT 5 consultation and assessment
- Bachelor Degree in Business Information System
- ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Qualified Security Assessor (PCIQSA)
- Mile2 Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE)
- PECB ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager (LCM)
- PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor (LA)
- PECB Certified Trainer (CT)