Fow Chee Kang
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) +(60)3 8605 0155 [email protected]
CK started as Cyber Security Engineer in LGMS, he is now Chief Technology Officer (CTO), who has more than 10 years of experience in technical cyber security assessment and consultancy. CK is a cyber security enthusiast, he always improves and equips himself with latest cyber security knowledge from multiple channels, as well as pursuing professional cyber security certification.
Apart from conventional security assessment, he is also experienced in conducting penetration tests for IoT (Internet of Thing) devices such as printer, endoscope device, dialysis machine and other variety of devices.
Over the years, CK assisted organizations to identify and resolve cyber attacks through active involvement in computer crime forensic investigation.
Areas of Expertise
Network Infrastructure & Server Penetration Test
Web Application Penetration Test
Wireless Network Security Assessment
Mobile Application Hacking
Computer Crime Forensic Investigation
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- CREST Practitioner Security Analyst (CPSA)
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT)
- PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Provisional Auditor (PA)
- Mile2 Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE)
- Bachelor Degree in Internet Technology