LGMS is the best source for high quality information security training. We have been training Information Security and IT Professionals since 2005 with a diverse lineup of relevant security training courses. In the past five years, over 1,000 individuals have trusted LGMS for their professional development needs.
Today’s fast moving information security landscape requires industry professionals to constantly train and re-train on their job-relevant skills. Failure to stay up to date on the latest technologies, threats and remediation strategies will ensure lackluster performance in the workplace at best, or outright failure at the worst. In the service-based information technology economy, nothing is more important than having the correct skill set for the job.
Security training courses offers in LGMS:
- The “CISSP BOOTCAMP”
- The “CISM BOOTCAMP”
- PECB Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- PECB Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
- PECB ISO 27001:2013 Foundation
- PECB ISO 27001:2013 Upgrade Course for ISO 27001:2005 Auditors
- Mile2 Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE)
- Mile2 Certified Digital Forensic Examiner (CDFE)
LGMS security training courses are HRDF Claimable