Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation training allows you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Information Security Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 27001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of ISMS, including ISMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Information Security Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management
- Understand the elements and operations of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, standards, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
- Fee: RM3,799 per pax
- Early Bird: RM3,610 per pax (applicable with confirmed registrations 2 weeks before training date)
- Priced quoted is exclusive of 6% SST
- HRDF SBL Scheme Claimable
- Minimum pax per class: 5
- Included in the package: 2 days workshop, PECB ISO 27001 Foundation Courseware and PECB ISO 27001 Foundation Exam (1 attempt)
- Please check training schedule here prior to sign-up.
- For more information on ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Trainings click here