Moving to PCI DSS version 3.2.1
PCI DSS version 3.2.1 was published on May 2018 with the objective to encourage and enhance cardholder data security and facilitate broader adoption of consistent data security measures globally. The scope of PCI DSS covers people, technology, and procedures in storing, transmitting and processing cardholder data. Example of business entities include but not limited to merchant, service provider, acquirer, issuer, and cardholder data processor.
What’s new in version 3.2.1 ?
The Future Requirements in version 3.2 are now Mandatory Requirements. For detailed information, kindly refer to the following link: https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/documents/PCI_DSS_Summary_of_Changes_3-2-1.pdf
Who should participate?
- Merchant & Payment Service Provider
- IT Service Provider
- Financial Institutions
To introduce the importance of PCI DSS 3.2.1 compliance, best practices to be adopted by businesses, as well as share a deeper understanding on credit card fraud and how businesses can maintain PCI DSS 3.2.1 compliance.
- HRDF SBL Scheme Claimable
- Minimum pax per class: 5
- Included in the package:
- 1 full day PCI DSS 3.2.1 training workshop
- Lunch provided
- Certificate of participation
- 6 months unlimited advisory support regarding PCI DSS 3.2.1 by LGMS PCI consultation team
- Please check training schedule here prior to sign-up.