OUR MISSION & VALUES
To Provide World-Class Cyber Security Services Locally and Globally
LGMS offers result-driven professional services. By integrating the best practices of ISO quality management systems into our portfolio of services, LGMS can provide measurable performance improvements for our clients.
Upholding Highest Level of Professionalism
LGMS core business focuses on delivering world-class professional services to our client.
- LGMS integrates the best practices of ISO quality management systems.
LGMS is committed to achieving the highest standards of service quality as our numerous certifications and awards attest.
LGMS is providing world-class professional services to clients from various industries, locally, regionally, and internationally.
- LGMS has maintained a focus on delivering services that assess our clients’ security requirements, resulting in measurable performance increases for our clients.
Our Core Strength, Our People
LGMS places a strong emphasis in the field of Information Technology Security. Our team of certified experts exemplifies our focus. Listed below are highly respected international certifications gained by our team.
- CREST Registered Tester (CRT)
- offensive security certified expert (OSCE)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified in SANS GIAC Forensics Examiner (GCFE)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified PCI DSS Qualified Security Assessor (PCIDSS-QSA)
- Certified PCI DSS Approved Scanning Vendor (PCIDSS-ASV)
- Certified P.E.C.B ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certified in Risk and Information Control (CRISC)
- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
- Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Certified Penetration Testing Specialist (CPTS)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- COBIT Foundation Certified Project In Controlled Environment Practitioner (PRINCE 2)
As part of our continuous commitment to improvement and service excellence, we are active members of the following certified associations in the industry.
- International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)²
- Information System Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiner (ACFE)
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA)
- Professional Certification and Evaluation Board (PECB)
- Payment Card Industry security Standards Council (PCI SSC)
- Council of Registered Security Testers (CREST)
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA)
- Cybersecurity Working Group (CTIA)
- Center for Internet Security (CIS)