Created by the industry’s leading minds, ISACA’s® Cybersecurity Nexus™ (CSX) is the only one-stop global resource for everything cyber security. CSX is designed to help fortify and advance the industry by educating, training and certifying a stronger, more informed workforce—from recent college graduates to C-suite level executives.
As part of ISACA’s Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX) program, the certificate is particularly relevant for recent college/university graduates and those looking for a career change to cyber security. The certificate is aligned with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE), which is compatible with global cyber security issues, activities and job roles. The certificate is also aligned with the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA).
Who should participate?
With cyber security threats continuing to rise and the growing shortage of appropriately-equipped security professionals worldwide, ISACA’s Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate program is the perfect way to quickly train entry-level employees and ensure they have the knowledge they need to be successful. Ideal for professionals in related IT roles needing to understand more about cyber security concepts. In addition to individual opportunities to purchase and take the exam, enterprise-wide training programs are available.
The Course’s interactive, self-guided format provides a dynamic learning experience where you’ll learn to:
- Explain the core information assurance (IA) principles.
- Identify the key components of cyber security network architecture.
- Apply cyber security architecture principles.
- Describe risk management processes and practices.
- Identify security tools and hardening techniques.
- Distinguish system and application security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Describe different classes of attacks.
- Define types of incidents including categories, responses and timelines for response.
- Describe new and emerging IT and IS technologies.
- Analyze threats and risks within context of the cyber security architecture.
- Appraise cyber security incidents to apply appropriate response.
- Evaluate decision making outcomes of cyber security scenarios.
- Access additional external resources to supplement knowledge of cyber security.
- HRDF SBL Scheme Claimable
- Minimum pax per class: 5
- Included in the package: 2 days workshop, ISACA CSXF Courseware and ISACA CSXF Exam (1 attempt)
- Please check training schedule here prior to sign-up.
ISACA®, the Cybersecurity Nexus™ (CSX) trademark, and ISACA’s Cybersecurity Nexus™ (CSX) products, certifications, and services are not affiliated with CSX Corporation or its subsidiaries, including CSX Transportation, Inc.