Created by the industry’s leading minds, ISACA’s® Cybersecurity Nexus™ (CSX) is the only one-stop global resource for everything cybersecurity. CSX is designed to help fortify and advance the industry by educating, training and certifying a stronger, more informed workforce—from recent college graduates to C-suite level executives.
As part of ISACA’s Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX) program, the certificate is particularly relevant for recent college/university graduates and those looking for a career change to cybersecurity. The certificate is aligned with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE), which is compatible with global cybersecurity issues, activities and job roles. The certificate is also aligned with the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA).
Who should participate?
With cybersecurity threats continuing to rise and the growing shortage of appropriately-equipped security professionals worldwide, ISACA’s Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate program is the perfect way to quickly train entry-level employees and ensure they have the knowledge they need to be successful. Ideal for professionals in related IT roles needing to understand more about cybersecurity concepts. In addition to individual opportunities to purchase and take the exam, enterprise-wide training programs are available.
The Course’s interactive, self-guided format provides a dynamic learning experience where you’ll learn to:
- Explain the core information assurance (IA) principles.
- Identify the key components of cybersecurity network architecture.
- Apply cybersecurity architecture principles.
- Describe risk management processes and practices.
- Identify security tools and hardening techniques.
- Distinguish system and application security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Describe different classes of attacks.
- Define types of incidents including categories, responses and timelines for response.
- Describe new and emerging IT and IS technologies.
- Analyze threats and risks within context of the cybersecurity architecture.
- Appraise cybersecurity incidents to apply appropriate response.
- Evaluate decision making outcomes of cybersecurity scenarios.
- Access additional external resources to supplement knowledge of cybersecurity.
- Fee: RM2699 per pax
- Early Bird: RM2599 per pax (applicable with confirmed registrations 2 weeks before training date)
- Priced quoted is exclusive of 6% SST
- Minimum pax per class: 5
- Included in the package: 2 days workshop, ISACA CSXF Courseware and ISACA CSXF Exam
- Please check training schedule here prior to sign-up.
ISACA®, the Cybersecurity Nexus™ (CSX) trademark, and ISACA’s Cybersecurity Nexus™ (CSX) products, certifications, and services are not affiliated with CSX Corporation or its subsidiaries, including CSX Transportation, Inc.