Created by the industry’s leading minds, ISACA’s® Cybersecurity Nexus™ (CSX) is the only one-stop global resource for everything cybersecurity. CSX is designed to help fortify and advance the industry by educating, training and certifying a stronger, more informed workforce—from recent college graduates to C-suite level executives.
As part of ISACA’s Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX) program, the certificate is particularly relevant for recent college/university graduates and those looking for a career change to cybersecurity. The certificate is aligned with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE), which is compatible with global cybersecurity issues, activities and job roles. The certificate is also aligned with the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA).
Who should participate?
With cybersecurity threats continuing to rise and the growing shortage of appropriately-equipped security professionals worldwide, ISACA’s Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate program is the perfect way to quickly train entry-level employees and ensure they have the knowledge they need to be successful. Ideal for professionals in related IT roles needing to understand more about cybersecurity concepts. In addition to individual opportunities to purchase and take the exam, enterprise-wide training programs are available.
- Demonstrate your understanding of the principles that frame and define cybersecurity and the integral role of cybersecurity professionals in protecting enterprise data
- Add a credential to your resume/CV that will distinguish you from other candidates for advancement or a new job
- Stay ahead of the curve on your current career path or start your new cybersecurity career strong
- Selling price: RM2,699 per pax
- Minimum pax per class: 5
- Included in the package: 2 days workshop, ISACA CSXF Courseware and ISACA CSXF Exam
- Schedule: Monthly. Every first Tuesday & Wednesday of the month. Next workshop: 9th & 10th October 2018
ISACA®, the Cybersecurity Nexus™ (CSX) trademark, and ISACA’s Cybersecurity Nexus™ (CSX) products, certifications, and services are not affiliated with CSX Corporation or its subsidiaries, including CSX Transportation, Inc.