As enterprises and consumers move greater amounts of sensitive information to the cloud, employers struggle to find information security leaders who have the necessary breadth and depth of knowledge to establish cloud security programs protecting sensitive information. The CCSK lets the marketplace know you are ready for the challenge with the first credential dedicated to cloud security, offered by the world’s thought leader in cloud security.
Since Cloud Security Alliance first released the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) in 2010, thousands of IT and security professionals have taken the opportunity to upgrade their skillsets and enhance their careers by obtaining the CCSK.
Who should participate in this training?
The CCSK is intended to provide understanding of security issues and best practices over a broad range of cloud computing domains. As cloud computing is becoming the dominant IT system, CCSK is applicable to a wide variety of IT and information security jobs in virtually every organization.
- Auditor wanting to perform and lead CSA Security, Trust & Assurance Registry (STAR) program audits
- Project manager or consultant wanting to master the CSA STAR program requirements
- Person responsible for the Information security in an organization
- Member of the information security team
- Expert advisor in information technology
- Validate competency and experience in cloud security
- Demonstrate technical knowledge, skills, and abilities in developing a holistic cloud security program relative to globally accepted standards
- Gain access to tools, networking and idea exchange with peers
- Protect against threats with qualified professionals who have the expertise to competently design, build, and maintain a secure cloud business environment
- Ensure use of universal language, circumventing ambiguity with industry-accepted cloud security terms and practice
For more information, please refer to the CSA FAQ.
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
VILT Training Dates:
- 23 – 25 February
- 23 – 25 March
- 20 – 22 April
- 18 – 20 May
- 15 – 17 June
Course Details (CCSK Plus)
- Included in the package: 3 days workshop, Virtual Instructor-Led Course, CSA CCSK Exam Token (2 attempts), and CSA CCSK Courseware: architecture, data security, managing risk, and more. Hands-on labs are included.
- Please check the training schedule here prior to sign-up.