As enterprises and consumers move greater amounts of sensitive information to the cloud, employers struggle to find information security leaders who have the necessary breadth and depth of knowledge to establish cloud security programs protecting sensitive information. The CCSK lets the marketplace know you are ready for the challenge with the first credential dedicated to cloud security, offered by the world’s thought leader in cloud security.
Since Cloud Security Alliance first released the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) in 2010, thousands of IT and security professionals have taken the opportunity to upgrade their skillsets and enhance their careers by obtaining the CCSK.
Who should participate in this training?
The CCSK is intended to provide understanding of security issues and best practices over a broad range of cloud computing domains. As cloud computing is becoming the dominant IT system, CCSK is applicable to a wide variety of IT and information security jobs in virtually every organization.
- Auditor wanting to perform and lead CSA Security, Trust & Assurance Registry (STAR) program audits
- Project manager or consultant wanting to master the CSA STAR program requirements
- Person responsible for the Information security in an organization
- Member of the information security team
- Expert advisor in information technology
- Validate competency and experience in cloud security
- Demonstrate technical knowledge, skills, and abilities in developing a holistic cloud security program relative to globally accepted standards
- Gain access to tools, networking and idea exchange with peers
- Protect against threats with qualified professionals who have the expertise to competently design, build, and maintain a secure cloud business environment
- Ensure use of universal language, circumventing ambiguity with industry-accepted cloud security terms and practice
For more information, please refer to the CSA FAQ.
Course Details (CCSK Plus)
- Fee: RM7899 per pax
- Early Bird: RM7699 per pax (applicable with confirmed registrations 2 weeks before training date)
- Priced quoted is exclusive of 6% SST
- Minimum pax per class: 5
- Included in the package: 3 days workshop, CSA CCSK Courseware, Hands-on Lab and CSA CCSK Exam Token (2 attempts)
- Please check training schedule here prior to sign-up.