The podcast was originally published by BFM89.9 at : https://www.bfm.my/podcast/evening-edition/evening-edition/cia-secretly-spied-on-countries-by-selling-rigged-devices-
The Washington Post recently revealed that over 120 countries, including Malaysia had purchased rigged encryption machines from a company that was secretly owned and controlled by the US Central Intelligence Agency.
- Numerous countries had obtained rigged encryption devices from Crypto AG.
- Crypto AG is from Switzerland, a country well-known for its neutral stance towards other nations.
- The CIA has the decryption key on the rigged encryption devices purchased from Crypto AG. It is not clear at this point if there are other functions available to US Central intelligence.
- Communication between government officials and any relating diplomacy devices were rigged.
- Information data would be a threat in which secrets were being exposed to third parties.
- Information is one of the biggest cyberwarfare weapons in this century.
- The best practice to avoid such consequences is for a country to implement its own R&D in safety, following the likes of China and India.
For more, follow us on
LGMS YouTube Channel : LGMS Penetration Testing Expert (LE Global Services)
LGMS Facebook Page: lgms.global
LGMS Linkedin Page : lgms-global
LGMS Instagram ID : lgms.global
More news about LGMS：
- LGMS-AsiaCyberX uplifting cybersecurity levels with TÜV Austria
- Ketirisan data meningkat
- Next Gen Warfare: Cyber Conflict Between US & Russia ‘Can Skirt the Edges of the Unknown’ – Author
- 手机 WhatsApp 收到莫名的信息，对方说：我就是刚坐在你旁边的
- ONFM 《今日真相》The Truth – 屈臣氏Watson 促销做，送行李箱？宣传到马来西亚？是真的吗？